At EarthBaby we are committed to having a positive impact on the environment and we believe that it starts with creating a dynamic team.
- we value hard work
- we employ team members that are proud of the company and our mission
- we are committed to growing and evolving our company
- we believe in nurturing sincere empathy for our customers in this amazing time in their lives,
- we challenge ourselves to improve,
- we seek to create a fun and supportive working environment.
If being a part of the EarthBaby team sounds like something you are interested in, we want to hear from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com and tell us a litle about yourself and why you think you'd be a great fit for the team.
We are always looking for motivated and talented people to join EarthBaby and are seeking people in the following categories:
- Customer Fullfilment Agents (Experienced Route Drivers)
- Customer Experience Advocate (Experienced Customer Service)
EarthBaby is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, health insurance, paid time off (PTO) and discounted EarthBaby service.